2013 US National Parks Tour Overview

2013 US National Parks Tour Overview

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Major Blog Overhaul

The blog got a major overhaul today to make it easier to navigate, upload our plans for our upcoming National Parks tour this summer 2013 and, of course, to make it more visually appealing.  The high level plans have been decided and the list of national parks is listed in 4 parts on left menu bar.  It includes 26 national parks, 2 national monuments, 5 cities, 1 amusement park, the Alamo, and various roadsite attractions that are not listed.

We are looking for suggested things to do in any of the locations listed with an assumption we will have about 2 days at each location.

Thanks in advance for your help!

A&B

1 comment:

  1. Looks so fun! I'm so excited for you guys! Years ago, I was going to travel America and Canada for about a YEAR when I turned 50. All the sudden, that's THIS year already! I don't have my dream silver airstream yet, but a part of me is still thinking about it. There's just that little money thing... Maybe when I'm 55... HAVE FUN! Can't wait to read about your adventures on your blog!

    ReplyDelete