2013 US National Parks Tour Overview

2013 US National Parks Tour Overview

Saturday, May 4, 2013

21 days OR 3 weeks OR 2 weekends OR 13 working days (for B)

I'm counting down the days/hours/minutes until it's time for our travels. It's so very exciting and it's hard not to just talk about the trip and to remember that my friends have other plans, other excitements and other interests. Forgive me, my friends, when my focus is so decidedly on our trip and know that I love you and do care about what you have going on.

Since I started writing this blog, we've tweaked a few lists, crossed off several items, added some new things and completed a 7.2 mile practice hike with full packs. No, we aren't planning to backpack but since it'll be full summer, hot and we'll be in some beautiful places, we have to pack in plenty of water as well as camera gear.

Relaxing tonight after the long hike and realizing that our trip is coming right up!

No comments:

Post a Comment