2013 US National Parks Tour Overview

2013 US National Parks Tour Overview

Thursday, June 13, 2013

4 years ago next week

June 16, 2009

10,000 Waves Spa in Santa Fe, New Mexico.  

With tears in his eyes and a frog in his throat, A asked me to marry him and I said yes.  We returned to our timeshare and celebrated with his, and now my, parents.  We are returning now, almost four years later to the day, to the place where we decided to declare our intentions to spend the rest of our lives together.  

I've heard comments that A and I are perfect for each other, that our love is obvious, and on the other side, that people wouldn't have pictured us together.    I find it fascinating that A and I attended many a movie night at NPRs place at the same time and never met.  In NPRs previous residence, a much smaller condo, it would have been difficult not to meet, but neither of us recall ever meeting prior to Pauly's August BBQ in 2006.  

And now here we are, reliving our engagement weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment